Bermondsey Community Kitchen
Our organisation is a community cafe and free training facility providing a City and Guilds Level 1 Food Preparation and Cookery Qualification and Level 2 City and Guilds Professional Cookery qualification.
Our project recently became a community cafe as well, the profits from the cafe will sustain our project in the long term future. Please visit our cafe website www.bermondseycommunitycafe.com for more information.
The criteria for enrollment on our free training courses are:
- Aged between 18 and 40
- Live within Southwark and be able to travel to our training facility
- Not be in any other training, education or employment (leaving secondary school or sixth form)
- Be willing to study English and Maths if required, (subject to existing qualifications).
- Enjoy and are interested in cooking.
- Be fully committed to your qualification.